Pinterest Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Green Sauce


This is so good!!  I even use this to make my green enchiladas...and sometimes with my Chilaquiles.  Make sure you use the Goya Olive Oil as it has the proper flavor to pull this off.  Don't forget the Mediterranean Sea Salt!!  :)

Tomatillo sauce...thanks to a friend who says this is amazing stuff, I would now like to try it! ;)
Ingredients:
2 ripe avocados
Hand full of cilantro leaves
2 cans Heredez Salsa Verde
1 tsp McCormack’s Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt
1 clove garlic, mashed
Dash garlic powder
½ poblano pepper, chopped
1 T Goya Olive Oil

Directions:
Put all ingredients in the food processor and blend.  When it’s almost smooth, add about a tablespoon of olive oil.  Continue to blend until smooth.  Serve over tamales, with eggs, tacos, or use as a dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment