Pinterest Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Secret Seasoning

This is something I learned from a friend who has a really good Mexican Food restaurant in San Antonio.  I keep this handy and use it all the time.  I even bought a special shaker for it at my local hardware store.  (Sunset Ridge Hardware Store has a great selection of kitchen utensils.)  Use this to season everything.

I can't give you exact amounts, as it depends upon the shaker you are using to store this.  But you will need the following ingredients:  Fine Sea Salt, Ground Pepper, Garlic Powder

When combining the ingredients...ensure that you measure out twice as much salt as pepper and garlic powder.  Really try to use the fine sea salt as it is better for you and does a better job of seasoning than regular iodized salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment