Pinterest Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pork Chop Casserole

This was one of the dishes I loved as a child.  I didn't like cabbage...except in this dish.  When I need some comfort food, this is one of my staples.



Ingredients:
4 pork steaks
2 T salad oil
1 c chopped green onion
1/2 c milk
1 1/2 tsp Crazy Jane's Mixed Up Salt
1 1/2 tsp McCormack's Mediterranean Sea Salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/4 head of cabbage...shredded
4 all purpose potatoes, sliced thin
1 can cream of asparagus soup

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a large skillet in hot oil, brown the meat well on both sides.  In a greased 13 x 9 baking dish, toss well the remaining ingredients.  Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the steaks are fork tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment